Using Search Insureds Feature
This section contains a detailed tutorial and one-page quick start documents that serve as standard operating procedures for the insurance agent using the search feature in the RPS Innovas System.
This tutorial assumes that the user:
- Is set up with an account in the RPS Innovas system. NOTE: If the user is not set up with an
account in Innovas, they should contact their agency administrator for assistance. If the agency administrator is unknown, they should contact Melina Simmons at Melina_Simmons@rpsins.com or 312.803.6368.
- Has access to the Internet
- Has their SIC code available prior to beginning the application
Browsers and Operating Systems:
Innovas is optimized to work on all of the following, prominent browsers:
· Internet Explorer 6 or greater
· Mozilla Firefox 15
· Google Chrome 22.1
· Safari 4
Innovas works best on all of the following operating systems:
· Windows XP or greater
· Mac OS X, 10.5 or greater